Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is the foundation for helping your family achieve the best possible dental health. We encourage you to ask questions that help you understand the importance of proper oral health care and how certain treatments benefit your child. Below, you will find some of the questions that we hear most frequently, but you are always welcome to call our Northborough children's dental office if you don't see the information you're looking for here.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Are you accepting new adult patients?
- When should I schedule my child's first dental visit?
- What insurance do you take?
- What do I do in case of a dental emergency?
- Will I be allowed to stay with my child during their dental appointment?
- What is your appointment policy?
- What are your financing options?
- What services do you offer?